Taylor Swift: Recreate Her Red Lippie + Sweater Album Cover Combo
Aside from being absolutely obsessed with Taylor Swift's newest album 1989 (we seriously haven't played any other album since it came out), we've also been all over the singer's never-ending, A+ fashion and beauty choices. The best example has got to be her ultra cute album cover with Tay-tay only showing off a totally adorbs sweater and her signature red lippie. Since we don't all get a chance at an album cover, why not have fun and look great anyways by recreating her soon to be iconic look? We put together our very own red lippie and sweater combos to give you guys some tips and inspo!
1. Get into the Holiday spirit with a fuzzy plaid sweater and vibrant red lips!
Sweater, H&M. Audacious lipstick, NARS.
2. If you're into adorable oversized sweaters, we say go for one with a cute unicorn print and then swipe on a more subtle red lipstick.
Sweater, H&M. Color show lipstick, Maybelline.
3. Taylor loves floral prints so pick a sweater with a fun flower pattern and pair it with a deep red lip balm.
Sweater, H&M. Shut Up and Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie, Happy Skin.
4. Add some sparkle into your life just like the superstar with a sequined sweater. Complement your pretty sweater with a bold red shade of lipstick.
Sweater, H&M. Super Lustrous Lipstick, Revlon.
5. T-Swizzle loves a classic black and white ensemble so pick a sweater in a cool black and white print. Accent your top by swiping on a dark red lip.
Sweater, Pull&Bear. Mineralize Lipstick, MAC Cosmetics.
Which combo are you going to try? Let us know about them in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)