When we speak of "hot girl summer," certain beach babes always come to mind. One of them is Sue Ramirez, whose Instagram feed is perpetually peppered with vacay shots featuring her in sultry and cute swimsuit looks. The actress is more than proud of the body she has, and she definitely has all the right to flaunt it. To be fully equipped for those island snapshots, take note of some Sue-approved poses below:
Sue Ramirez's Best Swimsuit Poses on Instagram
1. To make a #fitcheck more flattering, angle the camera at a worm's eye view for the illusion of a more elongated figure. Drape a kimono over your shoulders and lightly touch your sunglasses for a cute touch.
2. Take your handy beach bag and pose with it as you take steps across the sand. Candid shots never get old!
3. If you have some interesting tattoos on your sides, situate yourself at a 90-degree angle to show it off. Gaze towards the camera and click, click, click.
4. Another sitting stance to try is hoisting your legs up on a chair's armrest. This'll be a light workout for your core but it'll surely be worth it!
5. Dive into a hammock and let your limbs naturally settle. The best poses are always the ones that occur naturally, we say.
6. Swim to the edge of the pool and situate your elbows by your sides. Raise one leg and offer the cam a slight grin.
7. Here's a pose you can easily achieve if all you've got is yourself and a self-timer camera. Bend one leg as you're sitting, put your hands on your knees, and tilt your head.
8. Feeling a bit shy? A silhouette shot is always a hit! Plus points if you have a gorgeous poolside view to look towards to.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.