Now that January is (finally) over, we're inching closer and closer to summer—well, kind of. Technically speaking, it is the sunny season all year round here in the Philippines, but that just makes it even more compelling to stock up on cute swimsuits. This 2023, why not give your plain, neutral-toned 'kinis a break and go for colorful variations that come in eccentric prints?
Here to convince you is bona fide beach babe Sue Ramirez. The actress is no stranger to embracing all the hues of the rainbow with her 'fits, and there's certainly no way to lose sight of her when she's in a vibrant swimmie. Ahead, we list down seven times she proved that they're an island girl must-have.
LOOK: Sue Ramirez in Printed Colorful Swimsuits
1. We were obsessed with this lilac crochet set from Sue the second we laid our eyes on it. The cartoonish flowers certainly make for great convo starters by the pool!
2. Still on a purple reign, Sue also has this adorable tanga 'kini from Blackbough Swim. It's pretty evident that she's a huge fan of rocking her tops a la Kendall Jenner, a.k.a. wearing them upside-down!
3. Another way she rocks the beach-ready trend is with this green and pink starfish-printed number. Can't go wrong with this color combo!
4. Here, Sue makes a case for a multi-colored tube-style bikini top. Such a fun set!
5. We know, we know. There isn't necessarily a "print" on Sue's baby pink suit here, but the little stone embellishments definitely elevate it!
6. More coverage doesn't automatically mean less stylishness. Sue proves it in a red floral long-sleeved swim top and shorts.
7. Another modest option she has in her arsenal is this green tie-dye halter set that perfectly matched her bucket hat.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.