- Movie Date–Keep it comfy and casual. Cinemas are usually pretty cold, so make sure you bring a light jacket or cardigan.
Sweater, top, and pants from H&M.
- Coffee Date–Channel Taylor Swift for a totally cute casual look with a striped tee, shorts, and even cuter sneakers.
Shirt and shorts from H&M. Sneakers, Keds.
- Sporty Date–For an active date, be ready for anything with a pair of joggers, a tee, backpack, and your trusty sneakers! No need to add accessories, just put your hair in a bun and you're good to go.
Pants, H&M. Backpack, Topshop. Sneakers, Keds.
- Night Out Date–You can never go wrong with a printed short dress paired with strappy heels and statement accessories.
Dress, Miss Selfridge. Earrings, River Island. Heels, Parisian.
- Romantic Dinner Date–What better way keep the mood romantic on your dinner date than to wear a classic black dress! Don't forget to accessorize with elegant pieces.
Dress, Miss Selfridge. Clutch, Topshop. Heels, River Island.
- Arts-themed Date–Going to a gallery or checking out the latest underground arts and music scene? Opt for something casual like an oversized sweater and leather leggings.
Sweater and leggings from H&M. Eyeglasses, Forever21.
- Game Night Date–This calls for an outfit that's stylish but really comfortable too and you can't go wrong with a denim dress and sneakers.
Dress. Topshop. Bag, Bershka. Sneakers, Keds.
- Concert Date–Layer up and opt for a denim jacket or vest. Make sure everything on you is a little snug so you can sing and dance the night away!
Jacket, Suite Blanco. Shorts, Topshop. Sneakers, Keds.
What look would you wear on your next date? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We love hearing from you!