Several universities in the country have recently begun to conduct limited face-to-face classes and events following the ease of pandemic restrictions. Although Zoom is here to stay for some of us, it’s good news that other students are back on campus IRL. Whether or not you’re already attending in-person classes, the back-to-school season might be a little overwhelming with the new changes around you. And to lift some weight off your shoulders, we’ve got your school outfits covered! Take notes from our fave student influencers as you update your wardrobe.
Keep scrolling if you want to see the list of stylish yet school-friendly OOTDs we’ve seen on local student influencers:
1. Behold, UP student and our resident style icon Ashley Garcia dons the preppy academia aesthetic with her green argyle print sweater and mini skirt. Add cute accessories or a statement piece like Ashley’s pearl necklace to complete the look!
2. If you’re down to wear a pleated mini skirt to school, take notes from Aika Agustin and pair it with a chunky neutral cardigan. Pair your shoes with high-cut socks for the ultimate school girl vibe.
3. There are many ways to style your good old sweater! Elevate your basic crop top or t-shirt by tying your trusty sweater over your shoulder and under your arm to emulate Gwy Saludes’ adorable 'fit.
4. In a hurry? Adopt Janina Vela’s smart casual look by putting on a basic top and ankle-length pants. You can have both comfort and style with this one!
5. ICYDK: Layering is the key to adding depth to a school outfit! Cop Princess Torres’ look by layering a knitted vest on top of a plain long-sleeved polo. Wear comfy neutral pants to tie everything together.
6. When in doubt, wear a black and white ensemble for a laidback look. In her OOTD, Bella Racelis kept it casual by pairing a crisp long-sleeved polo with her black tube top and trousers.
7. Don’t be afraid to swap out your usual sneakers for chunky faux leather platform shoes. Just like Bianca Gan, you can pair it with a skirt or even a cute dress that’s appropriate for school.