There is nothing more important to Thea David than aesthetic. As a visual artist, she has a penchant for all things pretty—from her Instagram feed to her OOTDs, everything must be visually appealing. When it comes to fashion though, there is no one style that Thea sticks to. She loves to play around and whip out a cute OOTD depending on her mood. With Thea's constantly changing styles, one thing is for sure, this week's Cool Girl refuses to simply go with the trend. Get to know Thea David more as she shares with us the places, the people, and other things that she finds pretty.
- Name: Thea Monique David
- Call me maybe: My family calls me Bubba, but my friends call me Tey or Tey-Tey.
- Follow me on: My Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter account is @teyadavid!
- 3 movies that describe my style: The Great Gatsby, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and The Intern!
- Fave Instagram as of the moment: @trasienne! En Estrada's feed is perfectly curated! #FeedGoals
- A place that I'd love to visit someday: I would love to visit Morocco, Africa one day.
- Colors that make my heart skip a beat: I'm loving blush pinks, powder blues, and light taupes lately!
- 3 beauty products I swear by: I could leave the house with just Benefit's They're Real mascara, Tony Moly 7-Day Eyebrow Tattoo, Kylie or Colourpop matte lip kit on.
- I'd love to meet: Beyonce. No questions asked!
- Must-follow: @kimcamjones is my ultimate style peg!
Whose style mood board do you want to see next? Tweet us at @candymagdotcom, and you just might see her next week!