Style Files: Martine Velasco
This week, we're taking a peek at Candy Girl and former intern Martine Velasco's mood board. You've probably seen her on the website (in various facial expressions, LOL) and have stalked her Instagram grid (have you seen her amazing illustrations?). Check out what inspires this cool girl's style.
Name: Martine Velasco
- Nicknames: My friends give me a lot of weird nicknames like Morphine/Latrine/Sardine but most just call me Tini.
- Check me out on: My blog is tiny-muse.blogspot.com, my Instagram is @martinevelasco, and I don't have a Twitter but my snapchat is @martinecat.
- 3 movies that describe your style: The Craft, Almost Famous, and Sarah Michelle Gellar's character in Cruel Intentions.
- Fave Instagram account of the moment: @florefloreamsterdam and @4thandbleeker
- A place I'd love to visit someday: The Maldives or Turkey
- Colors I gravitate towards: Black, pinky nudes, camel
- 3 beauty must-haves: Benefit's High Beam highlighter, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, and K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo liquid eyeliner.
- I'd love to meet: Bella Hadid! She's my #womancrusheveryday
- Fellow style blogger I think you should follow: @erikabowes, she's got amazing style.
Whose mood board do you want to see next? Leave us a message or tweet us @candymagdotcom!