Style Files: Lou Yanong
This week's Cool Girl is an entrepreneur student who models on the side, too! She's all about the good vibes, and is practically game for just about anything. Get to know more about Lou as she shares with us her mood board!
- Name: Lou Yanong
- Nickname/s your followers might not know you go by: Just Lou-Lou
- Website and social media accounts: My Twitter & Instagram is @louyanong!
- 3 movies that describe your style: Rachel Green from Friends. Her button-downs are classy! Also, weirdly, Camp Rock 2 influenced my style somehow. Mitchie's cute summer dress and denim jacket will always be my go-to girly outfit. Sometimes I channel Laney Boggs from She's All That, too.
- Your favorite Instagram account of the moment: @annettelabedzki! Colors excite me.
- A place that you’d love to visit someday: Europe!
- Colors that you gravitate towards: The basics! White, nude, grey and vibrant colors when I feel like it.
- 3 beauty must-haves: Mac Charged Water, Nivea Lip Balm, Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream. Shade: Abu Dhabi.
- Personality/celebrity you'd love to meet: Sophia Amoruso! #GirlBoss
- Style blogger you think we should definitely follow: @deardanielleph! That little girl slays!
Whose mood board do you want to get a peek at next? Tweet us @candymagdotcom!