Style Files: Janeska Sibug
If there's anyone that can mix edge and femme without breaking a sweat, it's got to be this week's cool girl Janeska Sibug. Find out what makes Janeska's heart skip a beat and what movies influence her style as she shares with us her style moodboard!
Name: Janeska Sibug
Call me maybe: A lot of my close friends call me Jane, or simply Janeska!
Follow me on: My Twitter and Instagram is @janeskamargaux.
My style character: My style is a whole lot like Marie Antoinette, Clueless, and of course, Mean Girls.
My go-to outfit formula: A pair of high-waist jeans + top + jacket + edgy boots!
- My favorite Instagram account as of the moment: @4thandbleeker is one of my top inspirations because of how creative her work is.
- Dream vacay destination: I've heard so many great things about Tasmania and the landscape looks pretty amazing, too!
- Colors that make my heart skip a beat: Any neutral color never fail to put a smile on my face.
- 3 beauty products I can't live without: I use the Laura Mercier translucent powder, L'Oreal makeup remover, and my MAC Stripdown lip liner.
- I'd love to meet: Hailey Baldwin because she seems so humble and real!
Must-follow: @sochic! Rachel Nguyen is so effortlessly stylish.
Whose style mood board do you want to see next? Tweet us at @candymagdotcom, and you just might see her next week!