This Cool Girl Can't Get Enough of the Crop Top-and-Shorts Combo
Candymag.com Correspondent and Ateneo freshie Cristina Sim loves traveling and sharing her landscape photography with the world! This cool girl's style? Either tomboyish or feminine chic—nothing in between! Get to know more about Cristina as she shares all her favorite things when it comes to fashion and beauty.
- Name: Cristina Sim
- Call me maybe: Tin or simply Cristina!
- Follow me on: My Instagram is @sim.cristina while my Twitter is @cristinasim_.
- My no-fail style equation: A crop top with a pair of shorts and old skool Vans is always a good style combo for me.
- My go-to brands: I love Brandy Melville, Forever 21, and H&M for the basics!
- Colors that make my heart skip a beat: I love mustard yellow, dark orange, white, and black.
- Fashion trend I can't ever live
without:Definitely tube tops!
- My beauty must-haves: I can't live without my Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray, Milk Make Up Highlighter, and MAC blush in Peachykeen.
- Beauty trend I simply don't understand: Honestly, the whole highlighter trend. Here in the Philippines, I personally think it'll just make you look super oily or sweaty. But if you can carry it well, then why not?
- I can't ever leave the house
without:My phone of course!
- Fave shopping tip: Feel free to look around. Sometimes you find better things for cheap at the next store!
Learn to scout.
- Must-follow: Angela Martinez (@angelasburgers) on IG is my go-to for style inspiration! I love her laid-back and chic taste.
- Style philosophy: Always wear what you want to. Don't be afraid to be different.
Learn how to express yourself through your clothing!
- Favorite splurge: The fave top I splurged on was a top from BDG, which you can find at Urban Outfitters. It started my love for tees/jackets/sweaters with lines in front.
Whose style mood board do you want to see next? Tweet us at @candymagdotcom, and you just might see her next week!
What're you up to today? Submit your OOTD, fanfic, essay, school project, org event, a pic of your latest hobby, or anything you want to be posted on the Candy Bulletin page!
I started college with little to no support coming from my family. I can't blame them tho, life was pretty hard for us to afford college. I had to stand up on my own just to get by. Good thing I have a boyfriend who supports me all the way. But I can't let him shoulder it all, so, I had to accept sidelines just to finance my studies. It was fortunate of me to be blessed with talented hands to do crafts. And now, I'm so proud to say that I'll be graduating next year! So, let me share with you my works that helped me all through out my college journey.
This Quarantine has been a threat to my mental health since I had a lot of time to overthink things. This is surely a depressing time but I found my inner peace by writing. I found my way back into my first love, which is writing. And there I realized that this pandemic may seem worse but it will only get worser if you let it ruin your peace. With this, I wanna share to you my sanctuary.
Hi! It's been so long since I planned to post my story in another platform aside from wattpad and now here I am, hoping that my story can be featured here.
My story is entitle "Who Are You," it's a tagalog-english teen fiction story so I hope, those filipinos who visit here can read my story!
WHO ARE YOU: PRELUDE
Sinungaling na ba ako kung sasabihin ko sa inyo ang pangalan ko? Hindi ako sure kung anong sasabihin kong pangalan ko pero may nagsasabi sa aking wag nalang magpakilala sa inyo.
May gusto lang naman akong itanong... Paano kung may makilala ka sa kasalukuyan na nagpapaalala sayo sa nakaraan? Anong gagawin mo kung ang nakilala mo sa kasalukuyan ay may tinatago pa lang sikreto na kahit siya mismo ay walang alam pero may kinalaman sa iyong nakaraan? Anong gagawin mo kung ang dalawang ito ay may koneksyon? Anong pipiliin mo? Ang nakilala mo sa nakaraan? O ang nagpakilala bilang ibang tao sa kasalukuyan? Past? Or Present?