Candymag.com Correspondent and Ateneo freshie Cristina Sim loves traveling and sharing her landscape photography with the world! This cool girl's style? Either tomboyish or feminine chic—nothing in between! Get to know more about Cristina as she shares all her favorite things when it comes to fashion and beauty.
- Name: Cristina Sim
- Call me maybe: Tin or simply Cristina!
- Follow me on: My Instagram is @sim.cristina while my Twitter is @cristinasim_.
- My no-fail style equation: A crop top with a pair of shorts and old skool Vans is always a good style combo for me.
- My go-to brands: I love Brandy Melville, Forever 21, and H&M for the basics!
- Colors that make my heart skip a beat: I love mustard yellow, dark orange, white, and black.
- Fashion trend I can't ever live
without:Definitely tube tops!
- My beauty must-haves: I can't live without my Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray, Milk Make Up Highlighter, and MAC blush in Peachykeen.
- Beauty trend I simply don't understand: Honestly, the whole highlighter trend. Here in the Philippines, I personally think it'll just make you look super oily or sweaty. But if you can carry it well, then why not?
- I can't ever leave the house
without:My phone of course!
- Fave shopping tip: Feel free to look around. Sometimes you find better things for cheap at the next store!
Learn to scout.
- Must-follow: Angela Martinez (@angelasburgers) on IG is my go-to for style inspiration! I love her laid-back and chic taste.
- Style philosophy: Always wear what you want to. Don't be afraid to be different.
Learn how to express yourself through your clothing!
- Favorite splurge: The fave top I splurged on was a top from BDG, which you can find at Urban Outfitters. It started my love for tees/jackets/sweaters with lines in front.
Whose style mood board do you want to see next? Tweet us at @candymagdotcom, and you just might see her next week!