Nothing to Wear? This Cool Girl Has the Perfect Style Equation for You
Creative cool girl Isabelle loves traditional arts such as painting and portraits. When the UST coed is not busy focusing on arts and designing, you can probably catch her in the court playing tennis while still keeping her style game on-point, of course!
- Name: Isabelle Allyson Utleg
- Call me maybe: My family and friends call me Belle or Beng.
- Follow me on: Instagram at @isabelleallyson!
- My style character: I think my style is a whole lot like The Craft, Wish Upon A Star, and of course, Clueless!
- Go-to brands: Definitely H&M and Zara. Aside from the two, I love shopping online, too since I want to support more independent local brands. For days when I have "nothing to wear" my tennis outfits from Nike never fail to save the day, too!
- My fave style equation: Oversized shirt, a pair of palazzo pants, and white sneaks!
Colors that make my heart skip a beat: I'm definitely into nudes and blacks.
- Fashion trend I can't live
- My beauty must-haves: I always find myself obsessing over MAC's nude lippies—especially Cherish and Mehr. I also love Laurent's healing stick. A definite must-have for girls who are trying to get rid of their pimples!
- Beauty trend I can never understand: Neon eyeliner!
- I can't ever leave the house without: Can I say tissue? Haha! Anyone can count on me for a few in case they're in need.
- Fave shopping tip ever: When we shop, we try to experiment. So you always have to take your time. You don't wanna find yourself unhappy with the pieces you already paid for.
- Must-follow: Isabel Tan aka @prettyfrowns.
- My biggest shopping regret: Dark lipsticks! They just don’t look good on me!
- Style philosophy: I've always wanted to be a style chameleon. I want to wear anything that I think is nice regardless of my shape! And I know that I can only do that when I've got a ton of confidence to spare.
Whose style mood board do you want to see next? Tweet us at @candymagdotcom, and you just might see her next week!