Today’s leading Gen Z actress Francine Diaz loves to curate her IG feed with the cutest selfies! Although she can be a stunner in front of the camera, she’s also an expert at looking effortlessly ~*candid*~ when she’s in a low-key mood. If you’re also shy around cameras, we suggest looking through her feed to get some inspiration for poses. We’ve compiled seven of her best ones below to help you get started!
1. Close your eyes and pretend the camera isn’t even there. This is especially perfect during golden hour for that sunkissed look.
2. Pretending like you’ve dropped something, slightly tilt your head to the ground in a *low-key* stylish way. It’s a quick and easy trick to avoid looking directly at the camera!
3. Why not use some props? Hold your sunglasses up with one hand and use it as a prop to slightly hide your face.
4. If you’re not a fan of the camera, you can turn away from it altogether! It’s a perfect way to show off your highlights, too.
5. Take notes from Francine and cuddle your furbaby. Talk about an *adorable* IG-worthy buddy!
6. Don’t be shy to look a little playful! Grab your hair while smiling at the camera for that cutesy look.
7. When in doubt, just go candid! Pretend to be distracted with a good cup of coffee, almost like you didn’t even know someone was taking a photo.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!