1. The first rule in haggling is to inject a little charm while you’re at it. Be rude to salesladies and you lose your chances of snagging that pretty halter for the price you want.
2. Try scouring the tiangges in the morning (and on weekdays when there’s less of a crowd) to avail of buena-mano discounts. Early shoppers are usually given a special price.
3. Don’t be impulsive! Survey the scene first before deciding to get that beaded bag. A lot of the shops may carry the same item so canvas for the best deals.
4. Be friendly to the tinderas so you can become their suki . Frequent their stores and they’ll give you extra special discounts on their goods.
5. Buy in bulk, and get bigger discounts. Buying more pieces may entitle you to wholesale prices.
.~'* GRAB THE MAG! *'~.
Get more of Mia's savvy shopping tips in the December 2004 issue of Candy!
For back issues, call Loel/Vivian at Filbar's, Inc. 4162459/4139688/7262784