Hi there! Neutral-colored outfits are all the rage RN, but if you want to take a break from wearing them, we have a ~fun~ suggestion for you: Why not try going for pink-colored outfits? It's considered a warm, calm, and feminine hue, and there's no doubt that you'll feel good when wearing it! If you think that pink might be "too loud" of a hue, feel free to go for its more muted variations like blush, salmon, and peach.
Need some outfit ideas? Just check out Sam Cruz's Instagram grid. One scroll down her profile and you'll see that she's ~obsessed~ with this color! Check out some of her cutest pink outfits below:
1. Spice up a plain dress with a statement piece. Case in point: Sam's patchwork denim jacket.
2. Pastel pink + lavender is a color combo that won't fail you!
3. Not yet ready for bright pink clothing? Ease yourself into it by choosing muted tones, such as this soft magenta color.
4. We're still not over this cropped crochet top that her mom Sunshine made for her. Aww!
5. Wearing crisp lines in a bright color will make you feel super confident.
6. How cute is this purple cardigan with light pink flower details, though?
7. This outfit is giving us *major* Cher Horowitz from Clueless vibes!
8. Here's another way you can inject some pink tones into your 'fit—take note of the subtle blush-colored lace trim and flowers on Sam's camisole top. Love!
MORE OUTFIT IDEAS, RIGHT THIS WAY:
Follow Cheska on Instagram.
Follow Cosmo PH Beauty on Instagram.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!