Planning an outfit is one thing, but choosing the right colors to match your skin tone can be a bit more challenging. No worries because Ry Velasco, a proud morena, shows us how we can experiment with bright colors. When you check her Instagram feed, she usually gravitates towards neutral tones, but you can still spot some colorful ‘fits she rocks just as well. She is never afraid to try different shades that complement her skin. This proves that we can surely mix and match colors as long as it makes us feel good and *cute*.
Need some inspiration? Check out some of her best colorful outfits below!
1. For starters, you can try adding a nice pop of color for your outerwear like how Ry used this yellow button-down shirt.
2. If you are into fun and trendy pieces, this orange tie-dye top will be your new best friend. It will *definitely* add character to your OOTD!
3. Something as bright as this shade of pink can be too much for some people, but you can always get away with a shade this loud during the summer. Take a page from Ry's book by adding some minimalist accessories like a thin gold chain necklace and a dainty pearl choker for a touch of femininity.
4. Another bright swimsuit idea is this red bikini that she wore in her Siargao trip. If you’re feeling conscious about showing off your arms, you can always bring along a cute printed cover-up, just like what Ry did!
5. Of course, you can also experiment with a pop of color for your bottoms! Here, she paired green bottoms with her white top to ~balance~ out the look.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!