Trying to level up your Instagram game? There's no better place to look than Rei Germar's feed. The 25-year-old content creator is always posing snaps of her photoshoots on IG, and they're definitely great for inspo. Check out how you can ace your next photos by taking a few pages from her book:
Cute Poses to Try, As Seen on Rei Germar
1. Here's a tip for shorter girls: Shooting your photos from a lower angle will make you look taller!
2. Don't know what to do with your hands in photos? Take a page out of Rei's book and position them near your temple for a ~casual~ look.
3. An easy way to capture yourself mid-motion is to take a video of yourself and pick the best frames.
4. Let your OOTD do all the talking and purposely crop your face out of the shot.
5. Showing your back to the camera is another no-fail pose! This works great, especially if your outfit has an interesting backless detail.
6. Don't want to look directly at the camera? Looking down works just as well—it will give off a more candid vibe.
7. The bikini lift pose can be used even when you're not wearing your swimsuit!
8. Let the golden hour help you take a winning photo! Tip: Make sure to pack on the highlighter to really help your cheekbones glow.
9. A hand resting against your cheek, whether you're sitting down or standing up, will always look cute.
10. Here's another example of Rei shooting from a lower angle. Pose and work it!
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!