ICYDK: One of the biggest names in the local volleyball scene at the moment is Pia Ildefonso. Coming from a family of athletes (her dad is former PBA star Danny Ildefonso, while her older brothers are basketball stars and recent Candy Cuties Shaun and Dave Ildefonso), the 20-year-old is also making a name for herself as the middle blocker of the Ateneo Lady Eagles.
She has also caught our eye *outside* of the court, thanks to her cool and casual style. One look at her Instagram will tell you that Pia gravitates toward basic pieces in neutral hues that can be mixed and matched to create cute yet comfy outfits. If you've been looking for a new style inspo, she's your girl!
Ahead, we rounded up 8 of Pia's cutest casual outfits so far:
1. Pia paired a black turtleneck with a black and white gingham skirt for a simple preppy outfit.
2. Crop tops usually make an appearance in Pia's OOTDs, and this outfit is no exception. For this look, she wore a black sleeveless top with light-washed jeans. She kept the rest of her look simple by putting half of her hair up with a clip.
3. Pia has convinced us to add flannels to our wardrobe with this cool and casual outfit!
4. Pia's outfit is proof that denim on denim looks great when done right.
5. Going out shopping or doing errands? Make sure to choose a plain, breathable top, some loose-fitting jeans, and your most comfortable sneakers.
6. The 20-year-old volleyball star's morena skin really shines through in this pastel yellow strappy dress with an ~*interesting*~ back detail.
7. For a day out at a theme park, Pia chose an outfit that's both comfortable and stylish: A crop top, cropped joggers, and white kicks.
8. Lean into the athleisure trend by pairing your leggings and crop top with your trusty denim jacket.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!