Dubbed as the “Jennie Kim of the Philippines”, rising actress Ashley del Mundo is undeniably one of the most well-loved Gen Z stars today. You probably discovered this 18-year-old through Pinoy Big Brother and He’s Into Her, but have you checked out her social media accounts yet?
If not, you’re seriously missing out on a wondrous treasure trove of cop-worthy OOTDs. Acting skills aside, Ashley is also pretty knowledgeable when it comes to fashion. While she sticks to basic pieces and neutral tones, her chic aesthetic is far from boring.
Don’t believe us? Below, we’ve rounded up eight of her most fashion-forward neutral OOTDs:
1. It seems that Ashley’s not immune to the backless dress craze, and we totally don’t blame her! She draws attention to the daring number by keeping her hair, makeup, and jewelry very simple.
2. Who doesn’t love cozy oversized sweaters? Ashley elevates the comfy piece with a pleated white skirt and a plain shoulder bag.
3. With the same skirt, Ashley wears a flirty off-shoulder top and an elegant pearl necklace. The perfect day-to-night transition!
4. Basic fashion tip: Wear a tight top with loose bottoms to keep your proportions balanced. For instance, Ashley wears her white corset with flared pinstripe trousers.
5. Of course, we can count on a trendsetter like Ashley to pull off a classic Y2K ‘fit. That mini skirt is just so adorbs!
6. Here, Ashley tries a tomboyish aesthetic that any streetwear lover would dig. Paired with that ‘clean girl’ makeup look, this effortless getup is one for the books.
7. If you’re not in the mood to go sleeveless, you can always find a layering piece that offers more coverage. Take it from Ashley, who looks ultra-stylish in this cardigan and bodycon combo.
8. Stuck in a fashion rut? Go for a classic LBD like Ashley’s to look polished in an instant.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!