The beauty about living in the tropics is the weather allows us to enjoy the beach any time of the year. One celebrity who takes advantage of that as much she can is Nadine Lustre. The morena is a proud beach-lover ever since, but over the last few months she has made Siargao somewhat her second home. Not that we can blame her, the island is notoriously known for making Manilenos ditch the city life for a slow, sustainable, and surf-filled mindset.
That said, she obviously packed a stylish albeit curated wardrobe for her stay—and her swimsuit of choice is a halter bikini top. This particular style is flattering for many reasons. For women with broad or prominent shoulders (like Nadz), the straps streamline your upper body, making it look more compact. It also provides ample support for your chest without the fear of flashing anyone unnecessarily. Plus, if you’d like to tan your back, the halter top is perfect to avoid extra tan lines.
If you have yet to add this particular piece to your beach arsenal, let these cool swimsuit looks from Nadine finally convince you to shop for one. Besides, we all need some retail therapy these days!
1. For cocktails on a yacht, Nadine opted for a simple string bikini from H&M that flaunts her bronze skin perfectly.
A white swimsuit is a no-brainer for morenas since it makes your color pop even more. Don’t forget to add some tarnish-free gold jewelry to complete your look.
2. Flaunting a printed bikini from Issa the Brand x Blackbough Swim, the singer always makes it a point to accessorize. Here she paired the colored set with a plain logo cap from Nike for contrast.
3. Nadine loves wearing a swimsuit out of the beach, here she proves you can maximize a printed halter suit for a casual look with linen pants and sneakers. Add some body jewelry like the star to keep your ‘fit trendy.
4. Here’s another set from Blackbough Swim that was actually also worn by Camila Cabello. The baby blue hue is perfect for girls with a tan, while the high-cut string bikini bottom helps draw attention to your waist.
5. A black bikini top is a non-negotiable in our book! Dress this basic piece up with gold jewelry and a snatchural makeup look like Nadine.
6. Why not put on your favorite animal skin swimsuit even if you're just home? Again, tie your bottoms high up until your waist if you can if you want to flaunt those curves!
7. Accessories can really make or break an outfit. As far as Nadine is concerned, she can’t hit the sand without planning her look from head to toe. That includes her outfit right before dipping her toes into the water! We love the layering she does here that creates a fun and streetwear infused look while still keeping to her island boheme aesthetic.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!