We’re all familiar with the winning formula behind the perfect bikini photo on Instagram. You’ll need good lighting, a decent camera, a scenic backdrop, and of course, an IG-worthy pose that doesn’t feel too rehearsed. That last element is admittedly the most challenging aspect to master—it’s arguably what makes or breaks the photo, after all! Fortunately, celebrity beach babes like Nadine Lustre bless our social media feeds with easy-to-recreate beach photos that leave us feeling inspired for days.
ALSO READ: We Found the Exact Pieces Nadine Lustre Wore in Her Chic Swimsuit OOTD in France
Ahead, we’ve rounded up the best of Nadine’s bikini photos to recreate on your next island getaway:
1. Ask your BFF to take a snap of you while you enjoy the water with your eyes closed and your arms spread. The result is an ~artful~ photo that will definitely spice up your grid!
2. Conscious about your summer bod? Take a simple selfie and flaunt your glowing bare face instead.
3. If you don’t know where to position your hands, we suggest making use of simple, mundane props. For instance, Nadine chooses to drink water for an effortless cool-girl feel.
4. As you bask in the sun, cover your eyes and stand tall along the shoreline. As Nadine demonstrates, this pose is a great way to show off your beach OOTD!
5. To radiate Nadine’s unfazed confidence, stare directly at the camera and rest your hand in your pocket. No awkward smiles necessary!
6. Riding a boat isn’t an everyday thing for many of us, so don’t forget to take a picture if you get the chance to do so! Nadine’s tip: Pose near the boat’s helm so it looks even more interesting.
7. For a candid shot, lay on your stomach and just enjoy your latest read. Apart from looking #aesthetic, this double tap-worthy photo also calls for barely any effort!
8. When in doubt, whip out your trusty phone and just go for a mirror selfie. Even shy girls can’t go wrong with this beginner-friendly pose!
Nadine Lustre Reveals that She Has *Left* James Reid's Record Label Careless Music
So Sweet! Nadine Lustre's BF Watched Her Movie "Deleter" Despite *Dreading* Horror Movies
We're So Obsessed with Nadine Lustre's 'Face Tattoo' in Her MMFF Awards Night Look
Awww! Bretman Rock and Nadine Lustre Just Went on a *Cute* Museum Date