As much as we all love a good bikini moment, one-piece swimsuits are so underrated. They’re the perfect alternative if you’re not too keen on showing skin, plus they do wonders for every kind of figure. Oh, and did we mention that the biggest Gen Z style stars today are also obsessed with classy maillots?
From floral swimsuits to neon pieces, these celeb-approved picks are proof that modest beach OOTDs are the furthest thing from drab. If you’re in need of some style pegs, keep scrolling for ideas on how to spice up your one-piece swimsuits!
7 Times Gen Z Celebs Inspired Us to Wear One-Piece Swimsuits
1. A dainty floral number like Alexa's is a must-have for all the soft girls out there. So pretty!
2. Blythe's tip: Wear a maillot with sheer co-ords for extra coverage. Plus points if they're white!
3. There are plenty of ways to style a plain black swimsuit thanks to its versatility. For instance, Heaven accessorizes hers with a printed hair scarf.
4. Go for a bold red ensemble if you want to be the life of the party. It's a guaranteed head-turner!
5. On the contrary, you can keep things low-key with an understated white swimsuit. Wear it as is like Bianca or treat it as a blank canvas for all your colorful accessories.
6. If wearing color intimidates you, a pastel maillot is a beginner-friendly choice. Flatters all complexions, too!
7. Cutout swimsuits strike a perfect balance between flirty and modest. Case in point: Loisa looks absolutely stunning in her strapless variant!