If there's one thing Mimiyuuuh's going to do, it's to serve a look with heaps of attitude and charm. ICYDK, the Preview 50 Most Influential Style Icon is currently traipsing around Japan for a bit of sight-seeing (it's her first time back after her first visit nearly three years ago), and her outfits are as covetable as ever.
We all know that key components in the content creator's style are maximalist combos, a touch of quirkiness, and a dash of designer flair. This trip was certainly no different, with the internet star also proving that reusing pieces again and again is no fashion faux pas.
Did somebody order cool-girl outfit inspo? 'Cause Mimi's serving it piping hot! Check out her full Japan lookbook below:
LOOK: Mimiyuuuh's Travel OOTDs in Japan
1. Our gurl greeted the Land of the Rising Sun looking comfy yet oh-so-cute. She layered a trendy racing jacket over a chocolate brown hoodie and teamed them with dark-washed jeans and Balenciaga trainers. Her carry-on bag was a cool-girl essential: a Chanel Le Boy handbag.
2. Layering outerwear can totally spruce up your look, plus, it'll keep you extra toasty on your jaunts! Here, Mimi rocks a buttoned-up gray blazer under a white faux fur coat. She accessorized with a Celine baseball cap, Prada Monolith boots, and her trusty Le Boy. Chic with a capital C!
3. A day at Universal Studios saw Mimi rewearing her cool racing jacket and dark-washed jeans with a simple black top, her Prada boots, and a bubblegum pink Balenciaga Le Cagole. Heck, even the Super Mario-themed beanie she bought went right with the 'fit!
4. Take it from the style maven herself: Save on luggage space and cleverly rewear your pieces! The 25-year-old definitely made the most out of her racing jacket—this time, with blue-toned track pants, Balenciaga dad sneaks, and her Chanel tote.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.