Most local Gen Z YouTubers are all praises for neutral dressing. And who can blame them? With its benign, versatile shades and instantly cohesive feel, a neutral wardrobe is perfect for trend-conscious fashion girls with busy lifestyles. If your closet is full of browns, beiges, blacks, and whites, you can grab any two pieces and be guaranteed that they'll match.
21-year-old vlogger Mika Salamanca has such a wardrobe. Her OOTDs reflect an easygoing streetwear aesthetic, and come in satisfying coffee and milk tea color schemes.
Check out these casual and neutral outfits from vlogger Mika Salamanca:
1. A plush joggers + sweatpants combo makes a comfy loungewear outfit for sure. To elevate the look for outdoor wear, throw on a matching headband, hi-top sneakers, and a chic bag.
2. Pair your favorite art tee with beige high-waisted trousers. Clutch your fave brown purse, embellished with a twilly that matches the print on your t-shirt. For an unexpected detail, lose the sneakers for lace-up ankle boots.
3. Now that the weather is progressively getting warmer, consider it high time to prep your heavy rotation of sports bras once more. For that athleisure-inspired look, wear it with rolled-up grey jeans, long logo socks, and low-cut sneakers.
4. Flared sleeves are slowly but surely making their way back! Wear a black top with denim jeans or shorts the next time you head out for errands. If you anticipate a restaurant visit, sling a classy black bag over your shoulder to elevate the simple look.
5. Head into a busy day in a comfy all-white OOTD and a spacious carryall that can fit all your college essentials. Accessorize with your favorite chain necklace.
6. Now trade in the white racerback crop top for a black one. Team it with chain-laced sweatpants, silver hoop earrings, and a Y2K-inspired baguette bag.
7. Preppy sweater vests have made a very strong comeback, and it's not hard to imagine why. It's one of the most heat-friendly ways to wear knits, and gives off a youthful look. Combine it with a pair of black shorts and a black baguette bag. To make your look more interesting, you can wear different shoelace colors!
8. Heading somewhere relatively cool but don't want to wear a jacket? Carry a scarf instead! Wear it with a ribbed knit top, baggy chocolate-colored trousers, and your favorite pair of sneakers.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!