Posting photos of yourself on social media can feel awkward if you're the type to freeze up and get self-conscious in front of the camera. You may find yourself getting frustrated with how bland your IG feed looks, but don't worry—it's totally possible for shy girls to have an #aesthetic grid as well! It's all about finding effortless and low-key poses that add a bit of personality without requiring you to show your entire face.
To give you some inspo, we've compiled a few celeb-approved pegs below!
1. Throw on a cute hat and turn your face away from the camera. Perfect for beach days!
2. You can never go wrong with a profile shot! You can even close your eyes for that ~soft girl~ vibe.
3. For a playful photo, extend your arms in front of you and slightly cover your face. Bonus tip: Stand with one foot forward to make your legs look longer!
4. A mirror selfie is another easy pose that will elevate your grid. Plus, it's a great way to show off your OOTD!
5. Throw on a face mask and bow your head slightly so you won't have to look at the camera. Keep things casual by leaning against the wall and propping one foot up.
6. When in doubt, just touch your face or pretend like you're fixing your hair. So sweet and pretty!
7. If you're feeling extra shy, turn your back to the camera and look over your shoulder. Plus points for golden hour lighting!
8. Aside from serving as a breaker for your feed, a grainy black-and-white photo requires zero effort. Just stand still in front of the camera and enjoy a picturesque view.