While we typically associate summer with bright bikinis and hubadera OOTDs, you don’t need to bare skin to enjoy the hot season. Modest dressers can be coconut girls, too—nevermind what TikTok trends and style fads dictate!
Still don’t believe us? Liza Soberano will make you think otherwise! Her grid is packed with low-key beach outfits that shy girls can pull off without feeling self-conscious. Keep scrolling to see some of our fave summer-ready outfits from her so far!
ALSO READ: Wow, Liza Soberano Looked *Gorgeous* in a Black Terno at a Los Angeles Gala
7 Low-Key Beach Outfits for Shy Girls, as Seen on Liza Soberano
1. A sarong is a conservative alternative to mini skirts and shorts. Liza pairs hers with a plain top to neutralize the print!
2. There’s nothing prettier than wearing silk pieces in the summer. No wonder she wore these luxurious co-ords while lounging with her beau!
3. Not a big fan of crop tops? Like Liza, pair them with high-waisted shorts to bare only a sliver of skin.
4. As Liza demonstrates, a pastel button-down works great as a swimsuit cover-up. Super simple yet chic!
5. Here, Liza uses another oversized button-down for added coverage. This time around, she opts for a white one that’s guaranteed to go with everything!
6. If you can’t bring yourself to wear trendy triangle bikinis, try asymmetrical tops instead. They’re a lot less daring but just as playful!
7. A flowy maxi dress like Liza’s is stunning in its simplicity. Perfect for evening beach dates and morning strolls by the shore!