It's hard to not fall in love with Liza Soberano's fuss-free, girl-next-door style. You'll often catch her in girly dresses, breezy white tops, classy button-downs, blue jeans, and knitted cardigans and sweaters– which is basically everything you need to start a workable, practical wardrobe. Not everyone's into larger-than-life prints and sculptural blazers in bright, Sunkist orange hues, and that's okay! There's a lot of satisfaction to be had in wearing the classics the right way.
Liza's often spotted at The Farm at San Benito, a wellness resort that's become a celebrity go-to over the past two years. There, she's been wearing the chillest, daintiest OOTDs we'd love to copy the next time we get to go out.
Ready? Without further ado, here are Liza's pretty getaway outfits! Take a look.
7 Pretty OOTDs Liza Soberano Wore to The Farm at San Benito:
1. To an intimate dinner, she wore an orange empire waist gingham dress and accessorized with layered gold necklaces.
2. This combo is so cute! She wore a white button-down as a cover-up over a pink jumper dress. Such a summery look!
3. We're gonna take a guess and say orange is one of Liza's favorite colors. (As of late, we've only seen her wear two different swimsuit colors–orange and white). It definitely suits her rosy complexion and brown hair!
4. If you skipped out on copping a square neck floral dress, allow this cute OOTD to convince you to reconsider. On some days, you'll really just want to feel like a character in a Keira Knightley movie, and there's no shame in that. Just look at how flowy and dainty this dress is!
5. A white-button down is a closet MVP. It's one of the few clothing items that won't look out of place both in the office and at the beach. Here, Liza styled it with a–surprise!–orange two-piece, gold chain necklace, thick hoop earrings, and matte sunglasses. Later, she put on a pair of beige zip-up shorts.
6. Liza wore two black v-neck blouses with different sleeve lengths. She styled both with dainty gold jewelry as per usual. So effortlessly pretty!
7. Last but not the least, Liza wore a red open-back paisley blouse with high-waisted denim shorts. This breezy top is a great summer pick!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!