The latest destination ticked off of Kyline Alcantara's travel bucketlist was Singapore. Hand-in-hand with her beau Mavy Legaspi, the Gen Z actress took part in a star-studded week-long event hosted by Disney+. She was one of the first people to get the scoop on the streaming platform's offerings for the coming year, plus, she even got to see Hallyu heartthrob Jung Hae In IRL! Lucky, lucky girl!
An up-and-coming style maven, Kyline packed only the chicest OOTDs for their itinerary, which included ensembles proudly made by Filipino designers. Check all of them out below:
LOOK: Kyline Alcantara's OOTDs in Singapore
1. Upon arriving in the Lion City, Kyline donned an all-neutral get-up accented by pops of red. She wore a sleeveless brown turtleneck top with a matching pair of loose trousers, plus some color-coordinated shades. Spicing things up were her bright red Nike Air Jordans and a body bag.
2. Off to the Content Showcase day, Kyline looked like an absolute dream in a Vania Romoff tulle mini dress. The beige-toned piece feature spaghetti straps and a poofy skirt that was perfect for twirling around in. She wrapped up the look with her brown shades, a trunk clutch, and studded strappy sandals.
3. Out and about around town, the 20-year-old went for head-to-toe black by way of a smocked top-and-skirt set, black boots, and an itty-bitty handbag. We love how the 'fit highlights her hazelnut-hued tresses!
4. For the festivities' final hurrah, Kyline rocked an eye-catching Cheetah Rivera strapless dress that had eye-shaped appliques adoring its bodice. Color blocking with the yellow and blue in her frock was a hot pink Jimmy Choo handbag. Love!
Get to know more about Kyline's favorite designer items by clicking play on the video below!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.