At just 12 years old, Kendra Kramer is fast becoming a style star, and it’s evident in the OOTDs she showcases on her Instagram account! And while her photos might attract praises from her growing fanbase, mind you, the celebrity daughter is not one to put stardom in her head.
ICYMI, her parents Chesca and Doug Kramer candidly talked in a podcast guesting about allowing Kendra to handle her own social platform, saying that their daughter doesn’t get her validation from online likes.
They must’ve given Kendra some style notes, too, because she clearly takes after her mom’s impeccable fashion taste. Scroll ahead to check out some proof that Kendra is an emerging fashionista in her own right.
Kendra Kramer's stylish OOTDs:
1. Kendra gave us all a crash course in casual style when she paired her Gucci Monogram Jackie O Flap Bag with her loose shirt and jeans. We can definitely see the style reference from her mom, who stores a covet-worthy collection of designer handbags.
2. The former commercial model kept things cool on a recent farm outing, donning a baseball tee made for carefree days.
3. Kendra knows her way to sweater dressing, as seen on one OOTD where she’s clad in a multi-colored knit. It added a nice, playful touch to the co-ords underneath!
4. You can never go wrong with a classic turtleneck, and we’re totally on board with how the Gen-Z celeb styled it with neutral bottoms and high-heeled boots! “All I can say is, tiis ganda lang 'cause the struggle is real,” she captioned her post. Hilarious! We feel you, Kendra.
5. Leave it to Kendra to make a case for monochromatic fits. Spotted in sage green matching separates, it looks like Kendra got the memo on this season’s trending Gen-Z hue.
6. Her penchant for turtleneck cardigans is an instant trick to looking polished in all her homeschool classes.
7. We need to get ourselves a sleeveless kimono vest like Kendra’s; just look at how she nailed this look when she paired the piece with a gray and black ensemble!
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!