Who doesn’t own a classic white shirt in their closet? It serves as the perfect all-around top that you can either dress up or down. From city walks to beach trips, the possibilities are endless! No wonder Kathryn Bernardo usually gravitates toward it to use as the foundation for her OOTDs. Aside from being an award-winning actress, the 26-year-old is also a fashionista who can make even the most basic pieces look ~*great*~!
Need some tips on how to style your white tee? Check out some of the best ways Kath dresses up hers:
1. You can never go wrong with a minimalist approach for errand ‘fits. Simply pair a white tee with your go-to jeans and you’re good to go. Don’t forget to bring a cap—not only will it protect you from the sun, it’s also a nice way to give your OOTD a pop of color!
2. A white tee can look plain on its own, so elevate your outfit with some gold accessories. You can also put your hair up in a low bun to achieve that effortlessly classy look.
3. Spice up your white-and-denim outfit combo by opting for this pair of denim overalls. A loose-fitting garment like this lets you be more comfortable while still looking very *stylish*. Throw in your favorite sneakers and you’re ready for a day out!
4. Fact: Black and white will always go well together. Kath styled her white shirt with a black cap, blazer, leather handbag, ripped jeans, and oxford shoes for a rugged yet chic OOTD.
5. One of the things we love about plain white tees is how they allow us to play around with other elements of our outfit. In this instance, Kath let her pink and blue painted sneakers to be the ~*main character*~.
6. Island hopping can get breezy sometimes, so a cover-up is a must-have. Wearing an oversized white tee over your swimsuit will keep you warm when you’re not wading in waters. It’s even *cuter* when you match with your besties!
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!