There's no denying that Kathryn Bernardo wanted her 26th birthday to be a special one. Not only did she break the internet with her sultry Preview cover shoot, she jetted off to El Nido, Palawan with her closest friends for a dreamy weekend getaway. The trip obviously wouldn't be complete without some stylish snaps, and Kath didn't disappoint with her beach OOTDs! Take a look at all the outfits she wore below!
All of Kathryn Bernardo's Beach Birthday OOTDs in El Nido, Palawan
1. Did Kathryn mean to go twinning with the water in this teal bikini? We may never know. It's definitely a stylish coincidence, though, and gives us more of a reason to explore oceanic hues for our beach looks!
2. This Aries trio didn't fail to bring the heat to El Nido with their swimsuit looks. In fact, the contrast between Kath's black high-waisted bikini and the summary shades on Alora Sasam and Ria Atayde's swimmies is proof alone that you don't need to go twinning to take a cool group photo!
3. Can't decide which cover to pack for your next trip? Try a pair of distressed jeans like Kath, who wore one with wide cut-outs at the knee to strike that perfect balance between chic and breezy.
4. For those beachside dinners, you can't go wrong with a sarong-style skirt and some kind of cropped tie top. We love how Kathryn went all out with the colors on hers and accentuated her leg with a high slit!
5. There's no better place for an unapologetic matchy-matchy moment than a vacation with friends. But to make sure your looks don't seem too planned, agree to wear different varations of the same hue, like how Ria went with a buttery yellow to complement Alora and Kathryn's marigold palette.
6. Another quick cover-up trick is to just wear a white tee over your swimsuit! Keep the neutral palette by pairing it with black bottoms just like Kath. And to subtly elevate the 'fit, finish off with a cool pair of tinted sunnies!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!