Going out of the country is always a thrilling experience and it’s made even more exciting when you travel with your best friend! Such was the case in Kathryn Bernardo’s recent abroad trip to Thailand! The 26-year-old actress traveled with her bestie Alora Sasam, before Kathryn’s beau Daniel Padilla joined the duo to celebrate their 10th anniversary!
Seeing that it’s been a while since Kathryn had an out-of-town trip with Alora, the pair definitely took advantage of this moment. They wore the cutest and low-key coordinated outfits as they explored the gorgeous country!
LOOK: Kathryn Bernardo and Alora Sasam’s BFF OOTDs in Thailand
1. Even before sightseeing, the duo made the terminal their runway! They went for cozy OOTDs, what with their color-coordinated blue sweaters.
2. Fresh off the plane, the two ladies wasted no time and immediately set out to tour the historically rich city of Bangkok! Since Thailand is also a tropical country, the duo opted for summer-ready pieces like crop tops, shorts, and comfy pairs of sneakers.
Kathryn donned a more colorful number in her denim cutoffs, yellow button-down, and multi-colored sneaks while Alora kept it minimalist in a black and white ensemble.
3. Kathryn and Alora stayed true to their personal styles for their second 'fits. However, they made sure to punctuate their OOTDs with white pieces to make their mirror selfies look more cohesive.
4. We love how the pair went subtly twinning with their color palette as they continued to explore the foreign city! Here, Kathryn and Alora both sported bright-colored pieces to suit the summer weather: Kath opted for a vivid yellow crop top while Alora wore a neon green midi skirt. The two actresses then teamed them with neutral-toned pieces to balance out their overall looks!
5. For their final OOTD together, the two went with chic breezy dresses! In Kathryn’s case, her flowy blue long-sleeve dress featured red accents that perfectly went with the overall scarlet color of Alora’s frock! So cute!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.