ICYMI, Julia Barretto recently went on a trip to Thailand with her glam team composed of stylist Cath Sobrevega, makeup artist Robbie Piñera, and hairstylists Raymond Santiago and Antonio Papa. The 25-year-old actress made sure to document her trip by posting a lot of pictures on her Instagram—including her super cute OOTDs!
Since Julia did a lot of sightseeing and eating in various restaurants, she made sure to stick to stylish pieces that didn't compromise comfort. If you need inspiration on what to wear on your next vacay, Juju is your girl.
Ahead, we rounded up all the 'fits she posted during her Bangkok trip:
1. For a lunch date, Julia kept things simple by wearing a white eyelet maxi dress with an ~interesting~ back detail and white sneakers. For her accessories, she chose simple gold jewelry that complemented her complexion.
2. Julia looked every bit like a '90s off-duty model with this OOTD composed of a black long-sleeved crop top, light wash mom jeans, and black boots.
3. Dressing in earth tones can have a tendency to look plain, so you can spice up your 'fit by adding a fun print into the mix. Case in point: Julia's black and white cropped halter top.
4. Julia paired her trusty mom jeans with a white crop top and black boots for a night out with her friends.
5. A basic white top, comfy loose trousers, and slides make the perfect outfit for a food crawl adventure.
6. For her flight back home to Manila, Julia wore an LWD paired with a beige polo used as a cover-up. Her black chunky boots added a bit of grunge to her otherwise delicate-looking outfit!