Not gonna lie: There are days when we just can't be bothered to go through our closet and pick out pieces for our OOTD. Thankfully, dresses exist to make our sartorial choices easier; they lessen the need for mixing and matching, cutting in half the time it takes for us to get ready.
One celeb who's a big fan of this style formula is Julia Barretto, who's often sporting pretty frocks whether it be for lounging around the house or going out and about. Want to copy her style? Check out some of her best dress outfits below:
Julia Barretto's Prettiest Dress OOTDs
1. This chocolate-colored dress may look simple, but it hugs Julia's curves in all the right places.
2. We'll always be a big fan of ribbed dresses! Bonus points for Julia's pick with a cool asymmetrical detail.
3. This sage green gingham print dress is the perfect frock for an outdoor picnic date.
4. The sleeves totally give this simple dress a dramatic flair.
5. This sexy black ruched dress totally complements Julia's faux tattoos that she put on for her Asian Baby Girl transformation video.
6. Julia went back to basics with this beige tiered maxi dress and she hit the nail on the head by pairing it with sandals in the same neutral hue.
7. Aside from black, white, and beige, Julia also loves the color green for her frocks.
8. This white tunic dress is perfect if you want to wear something breezy while lounging around the house.
9. This black knee-length bodycon dress looks great on Julia's petite frame.
10. A dainty white frock will never fail to make you look fresh and put-together in an instant.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!