Who says comfort must come before style when you can enjoy both with proper styling? If you follow Julia Barretto on Instagram, you’ll notice that she gravitates towards simple, comfy pieces that are still very much classy.
One tip we picked up from Julia’s fashion taste is to wear casual clothes in neutral hues to achieve that comfy yet chic look. Colors like white, beige, and black won’t clash even if you mix and match them, which makes it easier to experiment with different looks!
Below, we rounded up eight of Julia's best neutral outfits that you can easily recreate:
1. A white crop top paired with loose jeans is a classic, no-fail OOTD! But, if you want to elevate this simple look, throw in your favorite accessories!
2. Here, Julia wore a white top and trousers for that laidback yet stylish look. Try adding accessories in darker shades like a brown headband and sunnies for a nice pop of color.
3. Who says you have to let go of style just because you're at home? Pair your comfy sweatpants with a ribbed top and top off the look with some minimalist accessories like Julia.
4. An all-black ensemble will do you no wrong when it comes to a fancy night out. If you’re not comfortable with wearing heels, you can try a pair of black boots! Julia finished off the look with silver jewelry, a black sunnies, and a black clutch.
5. Swap your regular blue jeans with a cream-colored one and pair it with a white tank top. No worries about your OOTD looking plain because Juju's gold accessories + red lippie are great pops of color!
6. Who says you can’t color block with neutrals? Check out Julia’s take on that technique in her beach outfit: a tan bucket hat, white tank top, and beige ribbed pants.
7. This beige polo can act as a great cover-up on cooler days. Julia’s brown crochet bandana and sunnies made this OOTD even more stylish.
8. While most people would resort to sweatpants, Julia chose a beige dress that is equal parts chic *and* comfy! She then paired it with black boots to ~balance~ things out.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!