ICYDK, all eyes are on Jane de Leon as she suits up to play the iconic Filipino superhero Darna in the upcoming series of the same name. Playing this role means that we will be seeing the 23-year-old actress sporting mostly rugged looks as she fights crime. But in real life, she actually has a chic sense of style! Like many of us, she is also a fan of neutral colors and basic pieces. Apart from being easy to recreate, they will always look classic and timeless.
If you’re in need of some style inspos, here are six of Jane’s best neutral outfits:
1. Jane looks looking so elegant in this all-white ensemble. Adding a couple of gold accessories and tying her hair in a low ponytail made this look even more classy!
2. It’s all about the details! Case in point: Jane’s black tie-back top. She finished off the look it with cream-colored cargo pants and a classic black shoulder bag.
3. For an edgier look, Jane wore a black fitted long sleeve top with ripped skinny jeans. To complete the ‘fit, she put on a pair of black combat boots.
4. For your next vacay, wearing comfy clothes is the way to go. Complete the look by adding a pair of your fave oversized sunnies!
5. Check out how Jane managed to make the color white pop in this outfit. By choosing a dark pair of denim jeans, her white top and white sneakers easily stood out.
6. Here is another white-on-white moment from Jane. If you want a classier alternative to your basic tank top, choose one with a square neckline and thicker straps.