If you've been wondering who Issa Pressman is, just know this: She has killer style. The 25-year-old is the founder and designer behind her very own clothing label, ISSA The Brand, where she crafts summer-ready staples in eclectic and chic prints. A piece of hers worth copping is the satin scarf, which you can style in 100 ways and more.
Need ideas on how to do so? Best to seek advice from Issa herself. Ahead, check out how a certified cool girl like her wears them.
8 OOTDs with Scarves, As Seen on Issa Pressman
1. Add a touch of boho chic to your oversized blazer with a striking red head-wrap. Add some chunky hoops and tinted sunnies for good measure.
2. Another way to spice up a suit is with a printed scarf around your neck. A little pop of color never hurts!
3. To switch things up, try wrapping a scarf around your face. Finish off the editorial-inspired lewk with some sunnies, a beret, and a stack of gold necklaces.
4. On your days-off (a.k.a your sweater and sneakers day), throw on a bandana to stylishly tie your hair back.
5. Headed to a music festival? Pair your tiny top and big pants with a pastel headband and body jewelry.
6. An instant way to breathe new life to your preppy sweater vests is with a scarf around your neck. Here's Issa reminding you not to forget your sunnies and beret!
7. After stepping out of the pool in your bikini, pull back your locks with a silky piece of fabric. Print-on-print? Yes, please!
8. Speaking of print-on-print, go all out with your OOTDs by pairing together a top, a pair of pants, and a headwrap in complementing designs. The trick is to keep thing in similar patterns and colors.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.