Wearing prints can be intimidating for many fashion newbies. Even when it comes to classic prints like florals, it can be quite tricky to find pieces that balance out the colorful pattern without looking too boring. Fortunately, plenty of Gen Z style stars such as Alexa Ilacad can help inform your OOTD choices! Although Alexa loves to wear bright colors and fun florals, she makes sure to pair them with classic staples for that cool-girl touch.
So if you're wondering about how to style the floral pieces stashed in the back of your closet, keep scrolling for seven dainty pegs to cop from Alexa:
1. When in doubt, go for a matching set. That way, you'll no longer have to worry about mixing and matching!
3. Alexa's tip: Wear printed bottoms with plain staples to avoid a busy-looking ensemble. For example, she sports her floral skirt with a plain top and jacket.
4. Pairing a floral corset with straight-leg trousers, Alexa offers a classy take on the hubadera look. She completes the OOTD with nude heels to further elongate her figure.
5. How to rock the denim on denim trend? According to Alexa, you'll have to soften the rugged pieces with a floral top and a thin gold necklace.
6. If you prefer to keep things low-key, try embroidered floral denim. It's equal parts casual and dainty!
7. As Alexa demonstrates, there's basically no wrong way to wear a presko floral dress. Go casual with sneakers, bundle up with a cardigan, or just wear it by itself—anything goes!
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!