Wide-leg pants are a cult favorite for a bunch of reasons—they’re versatile, comfy yet stylish, plus you can wear them casually or in a formal setting! The only downside is that sometimes, they get a bit tricky to match with your usual tops. A mismatched top and wide-leg bottoms could look unflattering, which we don’t want. Good thing we can turn to our fave Gen Z celebs for pointers on how to rock the piece!
Ahead, are six celeb-approved ways to style wide-leg pants:
1. Like Angelina Cruz, pair a printed top with light-washed, wide-leg jeans. Tuck the top in if its length doesn’t fall perfectly to your waist. You can don a pair of slides for a casual daytime outfit.
2. As seen on Kaori Oinuma, a gorgeous corset top goes well with wide-leg pants. It’s better if your chosen corset top adds color to your neutral-toned bottoms. Wear some statement jewelry as an accessory!
3. For a more laid-back look, cop Krystal Brimner’s OOTD! Her tank top plus wide-leg jeans combo is perfect for running errands! You can opt to wear platform shoes for a height boost.
4. Ashley del Mundo’s casual outfit proves that a long-sleeved crop top and wide-leg pants make a nice pair! You can sport a cute belt if you want the relaxed jeans to be the outfit’s focal point.
5. As demonstrated by Vivoree Esclito, a black-on-black outfit works as evening wear! Just wear a corset top that adds dimension to your wide-leg bottoms. Then put on some sparkly pumps, and you're good to go!
6. If you’re not too big on flaunting your waist, take notes from Angela Ken and wear a coat or jacket over a sleeveless top! Complete the chic look with some nice high heels.