ICYMI, Gen Z author and content creator Gwy Saludes has been a bit of a beach babe recently, and she has been *blessing* our feed with pictures from her trips under the sun. Off the water, the 21-year-old has always gravitated towards neutral hues, and it looks like she hasn't strayed from that color palette for her vacay OOTDs.
While bold and vibrant-colored swimmies and outfits might be your first pick for your summer beach trip, Gwy is here to convince you that muted hues look just as great. Need some inspo? Don't worry, we got you!
Ahead, we round up eight of her best neutral beach outfits:
1. We'll always be a fan of monochromatic dressing, and Gwy does that right down to her white scrunchie to go along with the rest of her outfit.
2. Her baby blue bikini totally complements the blue waters!
3. This muted orange bikini will bring out your ~glowy~ and tanned complexion even further.
4. When you're not wading in the crystal blue waters, Gwy recommends wearing a long and flowy dress that'll keep you cool underneath the unforgiving sun. Bonus: Add a chic wide-brimmed straw hat for maximum protection!
5. Here's a beige version of her previous outfit—this time, it comes with a slit on the skirt if you're feeling a little more ~daring~.
6. A maillot is your best bet if you don't feel comfortable showing off too much skin. Gwy's lilac number is absolutely gorgeous!
7. For added coverage, this two-piece suit comes with sleeves on the bikini top. Modest yet still chic!
8. Of course, you can never go wrong with a white dress no matter where you are. You can give it extra oomph by accessorizing, just like what Gwy did. Case in point: Her minimalist gold necklace and oversized sunnies.