Fashion trends may come and go, but a simple white dress will remain stylish forever. Whether you’re a vanilla girl at heart or a long-time streetwear lover, this versatile piece is practically perfect for any and every occasion. Case in point: You can dress it down with chunky sneakers for class, spruce it up with a blazer for girls’ night, or simply wear it as is on your tamad days!
Need more fashion pegs? Lucky for you, a lot of Gen Z style icons today are also in love with this classy piece. Read all about how they styled it below and take notes for your next OOTD!
1. An effortless puff-sleeved maxi dress like Kyline Alcantara’s is sure to get you plenty of compliments! Pair it with fine jewelry and an itty-bitty bag for that dainty feel.
2. As extra as it may seem, it’s worth investing in a luxe silk dress that exudes ~rich tita~ vibes. Julia Barretto’s tip: Add in pearls and shades to elevate your OOTD.
3. Andrea Brillantes’ floral choice is an excellent go-to if you want a subtle hint of color. You can even look for a long silhouette with a slit to elongate your figure.
4. Juliana Gomez has a penchant for all things pretty, including this mini babydoll dress. Use a similar piece as a swimsuit cover-up on your next beach getaway!
5. Love the boho chic look? Spice up a plain white bodycon with a long, printed kimono.
6. A knit midi dress is comfy, stylish, and versatile all at once. For example, you can pair it with a shell necklace and wear it as a beach frock.
7. A quintessential soft-girl ensemble wouldn’t be complete without a flowy off-shoulder dress. Bonus points if you can find one with shirred sleeves!
8. If you prefer casual pieces, a button-down dress is your best bet. Fuss-free yet chic!
6 Times Julia Barretto Proved That White Dresses Will Always Look Classy
10 Times Bella Racelis Convinced Us to Invest in a Little White Dress
Claudia Barretto Has An Obsession With Cute, Dainty Dresses, and We're Here For It
Barbie Forteza Is Making a Case for Dainty Dresses and We're All for It