It wouldn't be far-fetched to claim that Gabbi Garcia and Khalil Ramos are conjoined at the hip. The twosome host a podcast, run a YouTube channel, and work on some TV projects together, making them a delightfully inseperable pair that's a joy to watch.
Aside from those, they also have a cohesive and endearing sense of style. Gabbi and Khalil's looks are always simple, fresh and a whole lot of fun, making them an ideal peg for anyone wanting to match with their beau. Want to see how they do it? Scroll away for nine times these rising stars proved they're the cutest and most stylish couple there is!
LOOK: 9 cute couple outfits we spotted on Gabbi Garcia and Khalil Ramos
1. Starting thing off simple but sweet, the couple was all smiles in their solid-tone 'fits. Choose a couple of analogous colors for effortless yet harmonious looks.
2. The two couldn't complement each other even more with these black and white looks. Gabbi stayed fresh in her crop top and lounge pants, while Khalil's button-down shirt and jeans had him looking sharp.
3. As they say, you can't beat the classics, and that applies to the pairing's bond, plus their casual OOTDs below. Gabbi went for a fail-safe white top and jeans combo while her special someone donned earthy tones (and a pop of red from his socks).
4. Spending the holidays together, the lovebirds went twinning in green coordinates. He was in a muted olive buttondown set, while she was in a lustrous emerald top and skirt (and Dior slingbacks, too).
5. This duo loves to go on vacations together, and like them, their OOTDs are always fresh and easy-going. For this trip, Gabbi donned a simple white top and some flowy trousers, while Khalil pulled out one of his go-to printed polos and pants.
6. This beige collared baby doll dress is the cutest thing on Gabbi, and its warm tones totally went with Khalil's crisp, light blue top.
7. Both clad in white mock turtlenecks, neutral cover-ups, classic white sneakers, and tinted shades, the couple looked chic in this travelgram.
8. Gabbi and Khalil got their groove on in matching colorful shirts and eye-catching green bottoms. We love how they chose to personalize their looks with their choice of accessories!
9. Date nights are times to give your beau all of your undivided attention, and to look stylish doing so. Gabbi had a classic and oh-so-chic LBD on, and Khalil was as dashing as ever in a crisp white button-down top and slacks.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!