An all-white OOTD is always a winner in our books, especially during the summer. It may seem a little plain at first, but you can’t deny that it’s a surefire way to look effortlessly chic. Whether you’re taking a dip in the pool or picking seashells by the shoreline, dressing in head-to-toe white will always be stylish.
Not sure how to pull it off? Here are eight celeb-approved outfits to inspire your next all-white OOTD:
1. A smocked bikini is a summer fave for a reason: It’s cute, trendy, and super presko. Gabbi Garcia wears hers with a crocheted beach hat that perfectly suits her boho chic style.
2. A must for busy girls, coordinates are basically an instant OOTD. Here, Julia Barretto demonstrates that a plain, minimalist set is all you need to turn heads.
3. Angelina Cruz’s beach ‘fits are always on point, and this pretty ensemble is definitely no exception. FYI, her white floor-length skirt is an easy yet stylish way to cover up on your bloated days.
4. The trusty LWD is fit for any occasion—dinner dates, strolls by the beach, and even nights out with your girls. If you haven’t invested in one yet, Blythe’s off-the-shoulder piece offers a romantic twist on the classic.
5. Sofia Andres looks every bit like a sun goddess in this delicate two-piece swimsuit. Worn with that flowy cover-up, it’s the ultimate hot-girl-summer getup.
6. If dainty is more your style, opt for a simple A-line dress and a matching shoulder bag. Like Barbie Imperial, loosely braid your hair with a cute ribbon then call it a day!
7. Love the cottagecore aesthetic? Melizza Jimenez’s pretty ensemble would be a great place to start—flower bouquet optional!
8. Understated and sultry, a white midi dress will do wonders for your figure. Kelsey Merritt elevates the number with transparent block heels and lots of fine jewelry.