Actress Elisse Joson just wrapped up filming in Denmark for her upcoming movie and has traveled to the US for some R&R. From road trips to simple grocery errands, her style as seen on her IG posts has definitely come into her own. While her winter OOTDs in Copenhagen last December were peg-worthy, her recent ‘fits while touring the U.S. West Coast from Nevada to California will further convince you to add some soft-hued pops of color to your wardrobe.
Elisse’s feed has transformed into a pretty pastel grid that’s nothing short of sweet. The actress has embraced candy-colored hues like seafoam green, lavender, baby blue, and a myriad of pinks and lavenders. Not that she wasn’t a fan of color before, but her capsule travel wardrobe has expanded into a well-curated slew of soft hues. Below, we round-up her best pastel looks so far!
Elisse Joson’s Pastel-Colored Travel OOTDs:
1. Who said you can’t wear a cardigan at the beach? On a chilly day by the shore, stay cozy like Elisse and don oversized knits in pale rainbow hues. Her matching bucket hat and white trousers added to her undeniably fresh look, too!
2. A quick trip to the grocery doesn’t mean you need to compromise style. Take your cue from the actress and wear a statement knit dress in a zesty orange hue. We love that she even wore a matching scrunchie with it!
3. Going on a road trip? Make sure you wear something comfy and practical. Elisse kept her look simple with a button-down shirt in candy pink paired with peach bike shorts. Adding another pop of color to her outfit, she topped it off with a green baseball cap!
4. During a visit to Uno Rondinone’s rock installation in the middle of the Las Vegas dessert, Elisse opted for a pale blue knit sweater, a pair of loose-fitting trousers, and some fun printed sunnies. So cute!
5. Even the actress’ workout ‘fit is a colorful display of sweet hues! We particularly love her mismatched beaded necklace from Bisous Beads, which is totally on trend.
6. Pink-and-green seems to be Elisse's fave color combo! Here, she pairs a pink V-neck pullover with a watermelon green headband.
7. Once again we see Elisse in her trusty pink button-down, but this time, she layered it with a Burberry trench coat for some added warmth.
8. We’re definitely hoarding some pastel biker shorts, stat! We love this (almost) monochromatic green look that’s perfect for lazy days!
9. Not gonna lie, we want this colorful cardigan for ourselves! This embellished fruit-printed knit piece is definitely a conversation starter and looks good from any angle. We love how she paired it with a pink gingham dress too!
10. For a fresh-faced selfie, Elisse donned this seafoam green knit top from Simonett that looks as stylish as it is cozy.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.