Not gonna lie, mixing and matching colorful pieces can feel intimidating, especially if you're someone who's used to wearing neutrals. If you need some styling *inspiration*, just check out Elisse Joson's IG grid. The actress almost always wears bright hues (you'll rarely see her in black), and we can't blame her. Wearing candy-colored outfits just make you look fresh and it uplifts your mood, too! Check out our fave vibrant OOTD ideas from Elisse—plus some style tricks we learned from her:
7 Times Elisse Joson Inspired Us To Wear More Color
1. Doesn't she look so pretty in this pastel green outfit? If you're iffy to wear bold hues, you can try mixing and matching softer shades first.Instagram/elissejosonn
2. Elisse's oversized printed cardigan is *too* cute. Adding a colorful piece to a neutral outfit is a great baby step to wearing more color.
3. ICYMI, pink and green are trending hues right now, and they pair so well together!
4. You can't go wrong with mixing and matching basic candy-colored pieces.
5. Balance out a printed top with your wardrobe basics like what Elisse did here!
6. We swear, throwing on a colorful dress will make you look put-together in seconds.
7. Bright-colored shoes or bags will always come in handy when you want to elevate an outfit!
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!