Planning your weekly outfit lineup can be a challenge if you need to abide by a strict dress code. If all those restrictions are pushing you into a frustrating fashion rut, we suggest grabbing fashion pegs from student influencers' Instagram feeds.
For example, Bella Racelis is one content creator who has a penchant for stylish pieces that conservative dressers will love. Versatile and comfy, her back-to-school getups will inspire you to dress up for class every morning. Keep scrolling to see her best dress code-friendly outfits yet!
8 Bella Racelis-Approved Outfits That Won't Break Your School's Dress Code
1. Stay comfy all day with a simple sweater and loose black pants. This cozy combo is perfect for ginawin girls!
2. A puff-sleeved dress is a modest alternative to flirty mini dresses. You can dress it down with a pair of sneakers or go the chic route with heeled sandals.
3. A plain, all-black jumpsuit is a must for those I-have-nothing-to-wear days. Just pair it with your white sneakers and call it a day!
4. FYI, you can use an oversized button-down for added coverage if it's too hot out for cardigans. For instance, Bella uses an unbuttoned polo to cover up her strapless tops.
5. A neutral linen dress is a must for every girl's wardrobe! Just make sure to find one that stops right above your knees like Bella's.
6. When in doubt, opt for the quintessential cool-girl trifecta: Oversized top, jeans, and white sneakers. Let Bella's effortless ensemble be your guide!
7. If you're not allowed to wear spaghetti straps, a muscle tank is another presko option that actually passes the three-finger rule. Elevate it with a cute skirt and your newest arm candy!
8. Bella's tip: Wear baby tees with high-waisted pants to hide your midriff section. Complete your Y2K-inspired getup with chunky footwear and a baguette bag!
7 Cute, Easy #OOTD Poses We're Copying From Bella Racelis
8 Cute & Easy Ways to Style a Basic White Top, as Seen on Bella Racelis
8 Low-Key Beach Outfits From Bella Racelis That Shy Girls Will Love
Bella Racelis Looked Super Cozy in Her Travel OOTDs For Her Japan Trip