Still haven't made up your mind on what you want to be on Halloween? Or maybe you're really not in the mood to go dress up?
If you don't want to go all out, but still want to show off that you're game to participate in this year's Trick or Treat time, here's an easy hair accessory you can make and wear for the occasion.
Depending on your choice of colors and materials, you can even wear this to dress up for other events!
- payneta or hair comb
- lace ribbon
- needle and thread
- felt backing
- Gather the ribbon and sew them together. Tuck the edges neatly and sew into place.
- Sew on different-sized sequins to add sparkle to your hair piece.
- Attach the feathers by sewing it on to the ribbon.
- To reinforce this even more, sew the ribbon and feathers on to a piece of felt.
- Attach this to the payneta and you're all done!