What you'll need:
Needle and pins
What you need to do:
- Cut a piece of cloth around 8-inches in width and 11-inches in height.
- Place the string near one of the longer edges. Fold the cloth over it then secure with pins.
- Handstitch the folded cloth to hold the thread loosely inside it.
Tip: Stitching with the help of a sewing machine will make this project extra fast and extra strong too! But be sure to ask help from your mom if you're not familiar with using it.
- Fold the cloth in half with the wrong side up. Then handstitch the edges to enclose the pouch.
- Turn the pouch inside out. Notice that the stitches are now out of sight!
- For an extra flair, insert wide-holed beads into your string. Then keep the beads in place by making a knot near the tip of the cord.