As travel restrictions continue to ease, more and more celebrities are jet-setting around the world for a much-needed getaway. And rightfully so, given the years-long quarantine everyone had to endure! Among the lucky ones are the famous Kramer family, including rising Gen Z fashionista Kendra Kramer. ICYMI, she currently in the USA for a family getaway with her parents, power couple Chesca and Doug Kramer, and younger siblings Scarlett and Gavin.
Proving that she’s one stylish star to watch, Kendra has been posting double-tap-worthy outfits during the trip, and we’re definitely taking notes. Scroll below for a fashionable outfit recap straight from her ‘gram.
Kendra Kramer’s Cute and Stylish Outfits in the US:
1. Kendra put together a look fit for a star—she’s at the City of the Angels after all. She’s spotted wearing a faux fur black coat worn underneath a turtleneck top paired with a printed white skirt and boots from Dr. Martens. Her arm candy’s a standout, too—an inherited Gucci Monogram Jackie O Flap Bag from her equally-stylish mom.
2. For her “strolling around NYC” look, Kendra turned to a brown leather jacket to look perfectly polished for the day.
3. Kendra might be homeschooled, but she champions varsity-inspired fashion so effortlessly. Case in point: look at the way she repped a cheer pleated uniform skirt with a casual ensemble. The beanie is a nice touch too!
4. For a perenially cool and casual amusement park ‘fit, Kendra opted for a striped knit sweater and cream-colored pants.
5. We’re so jelly about how Kendra was able to visit the ~real~ set of one of our favorite series ever, donning an oversized tweed jacket reminiscent of the ‘90s It-girl wardrobe.
6. Making a case for cute and cozy dressing, Kendra turned her co-ords into an extra-chic ensemble with a furry topper.
7. Posing in front of yet another magnificent movie location (Rim of the World), Kendra proves that conservative needn’t be boring as she layered a plain shirt with a bustier top and a sage green cardigan.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!