If you and your beau prefer to keep things low-key on social media, it can be a challenge to take couple photos. Fortunately, you can just pick up some tips from many celeb couples and love teams today! For instance, KD Estrada and Alexa Ilacad have mastered the art of posing for the cameras together. In case you haven't noticed, their snaps are unapologetically cute and affectionate without seeming too cheesy or cringe-worthy. They have tons of pegs to inspire you and your special someone, so we list a few of their best couple poses below:
1. Lean your head on your partner's shoulder as he smiles at you fondly. So adorbs!
2. If you don't know what to do with your hands, don't hesitate to use some props. For example, KD and Alexa pose with food and flowers!
3. Recreate this extra kilig shot by facing your partner and holding each other closely. Smile sweetly at the camera to make the photo feel authentic.
4. The classic akbay pose will never let you down! Just ask your partner to wrap his arm around your waist so you can rest your hand on his back.
5. Feeling extra shy? Look for an IG-worthy backdrop or view, then turn your backs away from the camera while holding hands.
6. FYI, you and your partner can also stay seated! Similar to KD and Alexa, try this shot at a museum or theater to make your photo double tap-worthy.
7. To make a candid photo look genuine, turn your heads towards each other while laughing. Don't exaggerate your gestures—the key is to look effortless!
8. For a low-key sweet picture, hug your partner from the back and interlock your fingers together. Cute and simple!